New Beginnings Community Church on James Island is looking for a passionate and dedicated Children’s Ministry Director to join our church community. Candidates should have a background in ministry and/or child development and have a deep, personal faith.
– Monthly decorating and prop building to support the monthly theme and elevate Sunday morning experience.
– Plan, prepare, and implement curriculum.
– Recruit, train, and schedule NBCC Kids Leaders.
– Attend Children’s Ministry conferences when possible/necessary.
– Long term goal of recruiting and implementing live worship.
– Must have a Christian testimony and a welcoming and ministry-minded personality.
– Computer proficiency, including Google Drive and email.
– Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
– A friendly, helpful attitude that represents NBCCJI well.
– Excellent grammar and high attention to detail.
– A growing relationship with Jesus and commitment to the mission of the local church.
Part-time, 25 hours per week
Full-time available with a Director position with Camp NBCC, our after school program and Summer Camp.
Monday to Thursday: 9 – 1
Sunday 9 – 1
Optional afternoons at Camp NBCC if Full Time is desired
Ministry and/or childcare experience (Preferred)
Expected hours: 25 – 40 per week
Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Ministry: 1 year (Preferred)