The Bay Church
The Bay Church in Concord CA was founded in a storefront in 1931, in what was at that time, the small rural town of Concord, California. The church has experienced much growth over the years and built successive buildings on Galindo Street, Clayton Road, and today our current site on Evora Road.
In 2020, our members and the members from Harvest Time Assembly voted unanimously to merge the two churches. We officially became one church in two locations, and the next chapter of our future is now being created.