Goal and Purpose:
The goal of the Live Video Producer function is to be a strong and creative leader who communicates God’s love
through technology and supporting and maximizing Bridgeway’s video elements.
The purpose of the position is to assist the Technical Director in creating an atmosphere conducive to worship and
technical excellence. A second focus will be recruiting, equipping and training volunteers
Focus and Scope:
– Actively participate and contribute as a key member of the Creative Arts team, integrating and applying
knowledge and expertise to various events and projects as well as weekly services. Share a passion for
excellence, uncompromised quality and a common vision to serve Bridgeway ministries.
– Setup, integrate and prep all video media and hardware/software elements of weekend services
– Oversee live weekend and special event video teams and CG teams
– Intentionally create and design spirit-filled worship environments
– Oversee upgrades and maintenance of Worship Center cameras
– Oversee upgrades and maintenance of campus TVs, projectors and video distribution
– Oversee video aspects of weekend and special event livestreams
– Schedule and train live video/CG team volunteers for weekend services and special events
– Participate in and actively contribute to weekly production team service assessment and planning
– Work in collaboration with IT Director for A/V switch maintenance and upgrades
– Work under the direction of the Technical Director and in collaboration with Audio, Lighting and Creative
Arts Staff Technicians
– Take Direction from Worship Director for requests relating to worship elements in services
– Collaborate with Video Specialist on delivering recorded services for weekly syndication and prepping content
for weekend services playback
– Ensure tasks are completed on time and with exceptional quality and attention to detail.
– Support and contribute to a safe and healthy work environment. Specifically, follow Bridgeway’s Injury
Prevention and Safety program, support and maintain safety standards, and participate in safety training.
– Collaborate with Video Specialist & Online Campus Pastor to ensure the creation of weekly accessible and
excellent online campus service opportunities
– Manage and maintain LED wall panels and controller hardware
– Collaborate with the Communications department on campus digital signage needs
– Work in tandem with Audio & Lighting directors to upgrade, maintain and oversee Next Gen ministry
technical gear and volunteer training
– Collaborate with Video Director on camera gear purchases that can be mutually beneficial for both live and
– Support visual podcast needs
– Other duties as assigned.
– 4-year communications or production degree or similar work experience
Experience and Ministry Expertise:
– Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to attract others to the tech ministry of Bridgeway
– Ability to develop a team-oriented culture through training, mentoring and teaching
– Knowledge and understanding of live video disciplines as well as in using and configuring
Newtek Tricaster, RED cameras, Blackmagic cameras, Novastar LED wall controller,
ProPresenter 7 and PVP 3
– Knowledgeable in technology and comfortable working with new and varied types of
– Regular church attendance and membership at Bridgeway
– Must pass a pre-employment reference and background screen
– Proof legal authorization to work in the United States
– Bible, musical instruments, audio, lighting, and visual equipment, personal computer,
networking devices, copiers, general office equipment, telephone
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Physical: The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently
required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers to handle or feel, and reach with hands
and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, stoop, or kneel. The employee
is occasionally required to work at heights either on a ladder or on a scissor lift type
platform. Frequent and regular repetitive movements required using the wrists, hands
and/or fingers. The employee occasionally will lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
– Work Environment: The employee is regularly in a typical office environment with
adequate light and moderate noise levels.
Competencies and Personal Attributes:
– Spirit-filled disciple of Christ
– Integrity beyond reproach
– Ability to work in harmony with other staff members
– Flexible, adaptable, coachable, teachable
– Effective Communication
– Unshaken by changing priorities