– A mature disciple of Jesus committed to a growing relationship with Him.
– Actively engaged in Bible study, prayer, and worship with the church family.
– Affirms the Beliefs Statement and teachings of Christ Church (https://christnwa.church/what-we-believe/ )
– Ability and desire to work as a team with other staff and volunteers und the direction of the Director of Children and Family Ministries.
– Ability to communicate well with staff, volunteers, children, parents, and members of the congregation.
– A bachelor’s degree from a four-year university.
– Oversee and manage all areas of Christ Kids (Wednesday night discipleship program), which includes kindergarten through 6th grade.
– Recruit, train, and equip volunteers for Christ Kids with the help of the Director of Children and Family Ministries.
o Greeters and food teams
o K-2nd large group teacher/teaching team and small group leaders
o 3rd-6th large group teacher/teaching team and small group leaders
o Christ Kid’s Worship Leaders
o Youth volunteers
– Oversee and disciple youth volunteers for ChristKids
o Conduct weekly meetings with youth volunteers
o Encourage them in their relationship with Jesus and their discipleship
o Send weekly communication to encourage and check-in
– Oversee and disciple adult leaders
o Weekly meetings with leaders
o Provide encouragement, check-in, and monitor spiritual health of leaders
o Support and equip leaders
– Collaborate alongside the Director of Children and Family Ministries and volunteers to foster a family ministry approach.
– Purchase, provide, and organize supplies for classes as needed.
– Work alongside the Director of Children’s and Family Ministries and other staff to put on events such as Vacation Bible School, Kanakuk KampOut, Christmas Nativity play, etc.
– Provide support for other areas of Kids Ministry.
Christ Church is located in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Fayetteville is nestled in the Ozark mountains and is home to University of Arkansas, the state’s flagship university. With the benefits of both urban and outdoor activities, Fayetteville is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in America.