POSITION SUMMARY: Provide live video support and production coordination for Life Center
weekend and online services, recruit, and train production team volunteers, and ensure live
video, streaming, lighting, and media systems service readiness.
KEY or ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: the essential functions of the position include but are not limited to the following:
● Serve 3x or more per month as the tech lead and/or video switcher for weekend services.
● Lead in the monthly scheduling and administration of Life Center weekend production teams.
● Ensure preparedness of live and online streaming video systems for weekend services.
● Lead in the development of protocols and training for weekend service video switchers, streaming facilitators, media operators, and camera operators.
● Lead in recruiting, pastoring, and integrating volunteers for weekend service production teams.
● Assist in coordination and communication between the Worship Arts and Communications teams for service, media, and social media integration.
● Lead in creating, proofing, and finalizing Pro Presenter service elements.
● Lead in the creating and maintaining lighting systems and programs for weekend services.
● Provide on-call Christian spiritual guidance weekly as assigned to individuals seeking church help (AC duty).
● Participate in Groups or Rooted (either as a facilitator, member, or helping with some aspect) at least annually.
● Education: High school diploma or equivalent required
o Required: 1 year of experience with live video and lighting systems
o Preferred: Service as a W+A team volunteer for a minimum of 6 months
● Licenses/Certifications: None required.
● Mac Computers and accessories
● Live video production equipment (video Switcher, cameras, converters, etc.)
● Live production lighting equipment
● Computer software such as Planning Center online and Pro Presenter
● Ability to stand up to 1 hour at a time.
● Active mobility for up to 4 hours at a time
● Moves, lifts and/or carries up to 50 lbs. independently in accordance with State of Washington (WA) Labor & Industries (L&I) standards.
● Climbs and works from ladders in accordance with WA L&I standards.
● Understand, agree, and adhere to the Lead Pastor’s Expectations of Staff
● Excellent self-initiative and follow-through
● Problem assessment and solving abilities.
● Creative, flexible, and adaptable
● Seeks out evaluation and desires growth.
● Willingness to serve God alongside staff and volunteers.
● Ability to work with a team.
● Communication skills – written and verbal.
● Values excellence
● Ability to calmly handle unplanned or difficult situations with efficient problem-solving skills and with the evident presence of hospitality and service.
● Hard worker with a commitment to getting the job done efficiently and correctly.
● Works indoors, primarily; occasionally works outside in varying weather conditions.
● Utilizes electrical sound devices (i.e., microphones, musical instruments, etc.)
● Serves in a high-volume sound environment; may require earplugs or in-ear monitors.
● Operates a man lift utilized primarily for light and sound equipment rigging in accordance with WA L&I standards.
1. Life Center Foursquare Church retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of
the position at any time.